Anova offers full programmatic consulting and strategy development for prospective LEED projects. Anova works closely with design teams, contractors, and owners to develop robust LEED scorecards to ensure sustainable best practices are implemented effectively into project design and construction.
Program Consulting and Administration
Anova’s LEED Administration services involve both project level program planning beginning at the design phase, and construction administration services for contractor related credits with the goal of achieving the project’s sustainability goal. Anova specializes in both the LEED v4 and v4.1 programs.
- Engagement from project inception through final certification
- Feasibility studies based on project constraints
- Prepare project sustainability strategy
- Coordinate with designers, contractors, and other project team members for a succinct and direct approach to credit compliance
Construction Credits Administration
Anova offers services to construction teams by executing the requirements typically laid out by Sustainability Requirements specifications. Anova works closely with project teams and subcontractors to ensure that robust project specific sustainability plans are in place, that the correct, compliant documentation is collected and documented in USGBC calculators.
- Building Product Disclosure and Optimization Calculator
- BPDO – Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)
- BPDO – Sourcing of Raw Materials
- BPDO – Materials Ingredients (HPDs)
- Low Emitting Materials
- Construction Waste Management Plan
- Indoor Air Quality Strategies
- Indoor Air Quality Management Plan